- The 5K run/walk begins at 8:30 a.m.
- T-shirts and your race number can be picked up beginning at 7:30 a.m. the morning of the race.
- Proceeds will help support the cost of ComoFest and the Como Park-Falcon Heights Living-At-Home Block Nurse Program, which is a nonprofit that helps seniors remain safely in the homes they love!
- ComoFest is a month-long festival of family events in July (art festival, music events, campout, and more!) For more information, visit the ComoFest website.
- Register for the 5K Run/Walk online at RunSignUp by July 10, 2016 — check the ComoFest Run Sign-Up page.
Join neighbors, meet new friends, and enjoy a run or walk around Como Lake!
Look for our flyers around town and in your inbox!
We have several authors — our homemaker Jen, our physical wellness instructor Leann, and our director Jody.